The over one billion people living in Mute City consist of all kinds of sentient life. A brand new Mute City circuit was just recently constructed in F-Zero GX because the old circuit became too worn and dangerous.
Appearance in games
F-Zero for the SNES has three Mute City tracks. Mute City I is the first track in the game and the Knight cup. The track is a simplistic circuit with one jump panel in it. Mute City II is the first track in the Queen cup and the sixth overall. This track has a circular area in it where you can take one of two paths. This shows Mute City in the evening. Mute City III is the opening circuit of the King cup and eleventh track in the game). This race takes places at nightfall and is the hardest of the three courses.
F-Zero X has three Mute City courses, plus a fourth in the Japan-Only Expansion Kit. Mute City 1 is a simple track that has a loop-de-loop in it. Mute City 2 takes place at night and has a jump ramp in it. Mute City 3 takes place at evening and has lots of jumps and gaps. (The Japan-Only Mute City 4 contains a very slim half pipe.)
F-Zero GX and F-Zero AX have three tracks in total across the two. Twist Road (GX) is very similar to Mute City 1 from F-Zero X. Serial Gaps (GX) is a much harder course with lots of opportunities to fall off course. Sonic Oval (AX) is a simplistic oval with many booster pads.
In the Smash Bros. Series
Mute City and Big Blue are playable stages in Melee. In Brawl, Big Blue returns as a Melee stage along side the new Port Town Aero Dive stage.
- Mute City I
- Mute City II
- Mute City III
BS F-Zero Grand Prix II:
- Mute City IV
F-Zero X :
- Figure Eight
- Jumps of Doom
- Twist Road
- Serial Gaps
- Sonic Oval
- Tradition Park
- Tradition Park II
- Expansion Park
- Expansion Park II
- Six Carat
- Eight Carat
- Cactus Circuit
- Ten Carat
- Cactus Circuit II
- Mute City is similar to Bianca City in F-Zero: Maximum Velocity.
- Mute City also appears as a track in Mario Kart 8 in the Egg Cup, a DLCcup. For more information about Mario Kart 8, go to mariokart.wikia.com/wiki/Mario_Kart_8
- ↑ (1991-08-13) in Nintendo EAD: F-Zero instruction manual (in English). Nintendo, pp. 18.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Planet & Course. Sega / Nintendo. Retrieved on 2007-08-12. “Short for "Mutant City," Mute City possesses tremendous influence over the entire universe and is considered by many to be the most sophisticated city in the F-Zero circuit. Over a billion sentients live within the city's borders, somehow managing to co-exist in relative harmony. A brand new Mute City course was just recently constructed when the old course became too worn and dangerous.”
- ↑ Bloodworth, Daniel (2004-05-25). F-Zero: GP Legend. NintendoWorldReport. Retrieved on 2007-03-26.
- ↑ (2001) in NDCUBE: F-Zero: Maximum Velocity instruction manual (in English). Nintendo.
- ↑ Planet & Course (Japanese). Sega / Nintendo. Retrieved on 2007-08-12. “(Translation) As information dispatching base of all outer space, mute city which has the influence which becomes great. The population exceeds 1,000,000,000, all intellectual life bodies have coexisted here. Alias mutant city. It is the most cheerful stage even in F-ZERO. Until now, deterioration of the circuit which exists became problem, was decided that this time the new circuit is constructed.”