F-Zero (エフゼロ, Efu Zero?) is a series of futuristic racing video games originally created by Nintendo EAD with multiple games developed by outside companies. The first game was released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1990 and prompted Nintendo to create multiple sequels on succeeding gaming consoles.
The series has been known for its high-speed racing, unique characters and settings, difficult gameplay, original music, and pushing the limits of its technology to be one of the fastest racing games ever. The first game inspired the creation of games such as Daytona USA and the Wipeout series.
- F-Zero (1990) - Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- BSF-Zero 2 Practice (1997) - Broadcast Satellaview (Japan Only)
- F-Zero X (1998) - Nintendo 64
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (2001) - Game Boy Advance
- F-Zero GX (2003) - GameCube
- F-Zero: GP Legend (2003-2004) - Anime series
- F-Zero: GP Legend (2003) - Game Boy Advance
- F-Zero Climax (2004) - Game Boy Advance (Japan Only)