Pilot: Black Shadow
The Black Bull was designed by Black Shadow's own secret organization, the BS Group. The ship is built to be extremely sturdy and can withstand a lot of abuse. It is also a very fast machine (the fastest) but lacks a powerful boost. The characteristics of the machine make it ideal for adept pilots who can negotiate turns at high speeds and knock out the competition. These same attributes, however, also make the vehicle perfect for inexperienced pilots. In F-Zero Climax, Captain Falcon (as Berserker) pilots an alternate variation of the Black Bull, the Red Bull after managing to fake his death involving an accident with Blood Falcon. As Berserker is now a low-profile bounty hunter, it would be easier to deal with his targets (by simply destroying them instead of winning) if he's piloting a dangerous ship like Black Shadow's.
- Number: 30
- Creator: BS Group
- Engine: CL05-S16x3
- Weight: 2340 kg
- Body: A
- Boost: E
- Grip: A
- The Black Bull is the only machine in the F-Zero games with two A ratings.
- Despite this, it has an E in boost strength, which makes this machine the only one to have an E in boost power.
- The Black Bull seems to be missing its cockpit window in F-Zero X.
- In F-Zero X, the Black Bull has only 3 exhaust pipes, while in GX it has 4, the fourth one being located on the cockpit.
- In Lap 48, his machine number 30 represents the length of Black Shadow's feet. Also, he dared not to visit the toilet alone before the age of 30, he's failed at love 30 times, and he pulls out 30 grey hairs every day.